Registration for the 2013 season is now open!
Click HERE to securely register online
All children ages 5 through 14 (8th grade max) who live in the Monroe or surrounding areas are invited to join our football league. Bearcat divisions are typically structured along age ranges with some allowances made for weights. Teams will form with a maximum of 24 players. All coaches are league certified, and CPR/Concussion trained.
Requirements for participation:
- Come ready to work hard and have fun
- Football shoes and mouth guards. NO METAL CLEATS ALLOWED.
- Pay registration fees. Players are not considered registered until they are paid in full, and no unregistered player will be assigned to a team.
League fees cover team Jersey, shoulder pads, girdle, pads and helmets. Payment methods accepted are: cash, check, online (Paypal), or credit card. Player fees for the 2013 season are as follows:
- One player - $250.00
- All additional players in the same household - $175.00
Forms of payment accepted:
- Money Order
- Visa / Master Card
- Complete medical release form
- Review concussion information
- Complete registration form (online or in person) and pay fees
- Show up at Football camp with paperwork
- Through mail (link to forms)
- Download registration form
- Download medical release form
- Mail in (address below)
- At an in-person registration event
In-person registration dates:
All registration future registration events shall be held at Park Place Middle School West parking lot. Map link.
>> May 15th - 7:30 to 9:00 PM
>> June 12th - 7:00 to 8:00 PM
Football camp, July 22 - 26. After camp, registrations will only be taken on a case by case basis.
To sign up, you can register online by clicking on the link above or mail in the registration and medical forms to the address below.
Visit the forms section for instructions. Mailing address:
Monroe Youth Football
PO Box 1423
Monroe, WA 98272
For questions or comments, please email email@example.com